• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD 7F due to what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you have an AMD, you need to run the ram at 1333 speed, not the defualt many times at 1600 speed. I can't explain it any more than that, seen it in more than a few posts, and I don't run AMD. AMD doesn't like above 1333 ram speeds.

I formatted and tried to re-install windows 7 ult 64 bit and i got an error code , i search up the error code and some people said it might be because of bad memory.

As for the graphics card I also got the not responding on an nvidia 9800 GT which bring me to the conclusion that perhaps my motherboard might be faulty again. maybe the pci slots don't work well idk. I contacted every Company of my hardware to see if i can get everything replaced. So far the motherboard was approved for another replacement. One thing i realy want to replace is the grpahics card knowing i never heard hissing noise besides yesterday and today so i think it might be faulty

Anyone know how the customer support is for:
Corsair
Sapphire
AMD

Sapphire sucks the rest are excellent

Thanks for the info damn it sapphire :\
Do they suck or does it just suck do to them being in hong kong lol

Back