• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[BUILD LOG] Little Power

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mITX builds are always cool. Always love watching them....haven't ever done one yet. Someday.....

Make sure to recruit a small child for plugging in PSU connectors...
Zero room at all in there lol

Make sure to recruit a small child for plugging in PSU connectors...
Zero room at all in there lol

I've got 10yo boy that I use for such projects. :thup:

I lived in Raleigh for about a year. My favorite place I've lived so far. You close to there?

I've got 10yo boy that I use for such projects. :thup:

I lived in Raleigh for about a year. My favorite place I've lived so far. You close to there?

I'm trying to avoid having kids for a while :)
Fresh out of college and living the bachelor life right now (hence all the PC parts)

About an hour and a half away in Charlotte. Lived in the state all my life!

Finally got the pictures done tonight!!

I completely got a terrible reflection in one picture and didn't realize it until it was already hooked back up and my equipment stowed away.
Whoops...

Anyway, its been in use for almost 3 weeks now.
Very happy with it, these pictures were actually post-processed on it!

IMG_0982_Small.jpg

IMG_0978_Small.jpg

IMG_0973_Small.jpg

IMG_0968_Small.jpg

IMG_0984_Small.jpg

IMG_0989_Small.jpg

Very nice and it really is adorable ;) I'll be down in a week with my parts baha. Great job ATM! Any advice for building inside the hadron?

Very nice and it really is adorable ;) I'll be down in a week with my parts baha. Great job ATM! Any advice for building inside the hadron?

Hah thanks bud!

Yes, hire a small child to plug in the cables!!
Also, you have to angle the GPU to get it in the case if it's the full 10.5" length. Once its in it'll pop into the PCIe slot just fine.

Hah thanks bud!

Yes, hire a small child to plug in the cables!!
Also, you have to angle the GPU to get it in the case if it's the full 10.5" length. Once its in it'll pop into the PCIe slot just fine.

Haha noted, also do you recall the length sata cable you used to connect your SSD and roughly how much slack there was? Looks nice the way you have it setup. Also what kind of temperatures have you been getting? Thanks in advance!

Haha noted, also do you recall the length sata cable you used to connect your SSD and roughly how much slack there was? Looks nice the way you have it setup. Also what kind of temperatures have you been getting? Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure.
The Hadron had some with it and this is one of them :p
The accessory package for the Hadron was actually pretty impressive.

Not sure about temps, haven't really put it through the paces.
I know that running Trials Fusion, some emulators, or videos doesn't even kick the fans up though.
Anything that's running on my triples goes to the (H2O)3 system.

This system is meant to be small/quiet/portable while being able to fill-in for the cube if necessary.
It doesn't heat up my bedroom like the big system does, but it was built with a completely different purpose.

Nice cute rig! :thup:

A question though: The CPU HS, is it blowing towards the GPU?
What's the airflow like in that case?

ah, yea you can see it in the second picture :) i didn't notice lol

Currently 29°C/84°F in my room, and this is after playing Trials Fusion for about an hour.
Our A/C is out, it's normally 67°F in here... :(

HWMonitor.jpg

Back