• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Build Log] PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRO M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

Here it is guys the upgrade that will be taking place soon and just wanted to share info and my experience with it.

Old System Setup
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...TER-BUILD-CORSAIR-AIR-540?highlight=build+log

***BEFORE***
900x900px-LL-936e1c79_IMG_20160320_234634656.jpeg

***AFTER***(Upgrade)

LL

LL

LL

LL

THE HARDWARE
THE CASE: PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRO M (Titanium Green) (NEW)
THE MOTHERBOARD: EVGA X99 Micro microATX
THE PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7‑5820K 3.3 GHz LGA 2011‑v3
THE GRAPHIC CARD: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti CLASSIFIED
THE RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz
HARD DRIVES: Seagate 3TB
SOLID STATE1: PNY 240GB SSD CS2111-XLR8
SOLID STATE2: Crucial 240GB M500
SOLID STATE3: Crucial 240GB M500
POWER SUPPLY: EVGA SuperNova 1000G2
THE AUDIO: CreativeLab Sound Blaster Zx

THE WATER COOLING PARTS
PUMP: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM
CPU BLOCK: EK-Supermacy EVO
RESERVOIR: EK-XRES-100-REVO D5 Top/Reservoir - Acetal (NEW)
RADIATORS: 2x Magicool 240 Slim G2 Radiator MC-RAD240G2
GPU BLOCK: EK GTX 780Ti Classified Water Block (GTX-980Ti)
VALVE: 1x EK-AF Ball Valve (10mm) G1/4 Nickel
ROTARY: 2x EK-AF Extender Rotary
FITTINGS: 16x EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm Nickel
CAP: EK-CSQ Plug G1/4 (for EK-Badge) - Nickel
3-WAY BLOCK: EK-AF T-Splitter 3F G1/4 - Nickel
90* ANGLED FITTING: 4x Angled 2 x 45 G1/4 Fitting (NEW)
EXTENDER: EK-AF Extender 20mm M-F G1/4 (NEW)
BRACKET: EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm Fan) Vertical (NEW)
RAD FANS: 4x Nidec Servo GentleTyphoon 120mm Case Fan 2150 RPM PWM Fan (NEW)
PSU PLUG: EK-ATX Bridging Plug (24 Pin)
TUBING: EK-Tube ZMT Rubber Tubbing Matte Black (NEW)
COOLANT: PrimoChill ICE Water Cooling Fluid (32 oz.) - Clear

ACCESSORIES
MONITOR 1: HP Pavilion 25bw IPS LED LCD
MONITOR 2: ACER H233H 23” LCD
SPEAKERS: Klipsch THX,
KEYBOARD: Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard
MOUSE: Logitech G9 Laser
WEBCAM: LifeCam HD-5001

Last edited:
OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

System is up and running, holy mother it looks so sexy now. lol Tomorrow the GT Fans will be here.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

Here you go guys took them with my phone and not my digital camera so sorry about the quality. Plus I needed to downgrade them in order to post them here. XD I need to add the GT fans today and see how it performs.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see it ITAngel. Pictures please!:clap:

LOL! is okay nothing to exciting like acrylic piple and all kind of LED etc... is just a much cleaner setup than the pipes of hell. lol

- - - Updated - - -

It makes all the difference :)

Pics FTW

Yes it did all the difference and was much easier to work with those tubes you recommended than the one I had. Holy cow, I will be using these tubes on all my builds. lol

Last edited:

Witchdoctor

Here you go guys took them with my phone and not my digital camera so sorry about the quality. Plus I needed to downgrade them in order to post them here. XD I need to add the GT fans today and see how it performs.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! is okay nothing to exciting like acrylic piple and all kind of LED etc... is just a much cleaner setup than the pipes of hell. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it did all the difference and was much easier to work with those tubes you recommended than the one I had. Holy cow, I will be using these tubes on all my builds. lol

yea the rubber crushes vinyl and pvc base tubes IMO
looks clean man, nice work :thup:

looks like the 20mm spacer did the trick getting under the drive cage

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

yea the rubber crushes vinyl and pvc base tubes IMO
looks clean man, nice work :thup:

looks like the 20mm spacer did the trick getting under the drive cage

Yes it did was good and more than enough plus it allowed me to line up perfectly with the front rad port. The those 90* also were amazing how much flexibility it gave me to have a much direct connection and cleaner look too. The Rubber tubes was easier to work with too making the process painless and easier to work with. I feel is not super busy inside the case too allowing me room to work around stuff when needed. Now for the new fans to see how they will work out.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

ITAngel, I have the 1840 rpm AP15s, your 2150s must have incredible static pressure!

OH really? do yours perform well with noise at higher rpms? that is my only worry but figure I give them a try and see compare to my SP120 from corsair.

gkline

The AP15s are the BEST I've ever used balancing performance with noise. I used a 6 channel NZXT fan controller and have fan splitters (2 to 1) so all 12 fans (4 per rad in push mode) can be controlled from low to high. On low speed you get 35-40% power or @700rpms which is virtually silent. Mine are rated at 28 DBA at max and yours are 32 DBA max. On high you can hear them but it is NOT an annoying sound. My Corsair SP120s were much noisier.

The Gentle Typhoons are built like tanks. I bought mine used but Cooler Dude guys carries them new for @$20 per fan. Expensive BUT well worth it.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

Good to know, I can't wait glad is Friday so I can play with some testing for sure. So love so far this setup more than any previous setups. =)

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

LOL! KICK Donkey! good one love that. Yes I am excited, and then I can focus on other stuff later on, To bad all I am ruining are 5 fans total. The rear case fan not sure if I want to flip that one around to feed more air to the case. Add a panty hose stucking as filter to prevent dust from going in. Or maybe keep as is?

Question should I keep the pump on CPU Fan header or CPU Fan header 2 or plug it along with the other fans on my Swiftech 8W-PWM-SPL-ST 8 Way PWM Splitter-Sata?

gkline

I'll defer to Witch Doctor. I don't monkey with my pumps as they are all D5 Varios that I control through the setting on the pump and let them run.