• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Build Log] PHANTEKS ENTHOO PRO M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
Sounds normal to me but than again I don't have a D5 but it doesn't sound like the pump is in distress. Now switch the pump to CPU Header 1 and Fans on 2.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

Sounds normal to me but than again I don't have a D5 but it doesn't sound like the pump is in distress. Now switch the pump to CPU Header 1 and Fans on 2.

I posted a video let me know what you think before I go and do that.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
I posted a video let me know what you think before I go and do that.

Ok. Overall it looks like its working and couldn't tell if the popping noise mid way down was your movement hitting the mic or the actual pump itself. If it wasn't the pump, it looks good to me. Once the switch is done, we already know that CPU PWM one does work because you have full control and monitoring with the fans. If you aren't getting any control and or monitor response from the pump, I would than recommend getting in contact with EK and letting them know your issue. Chances are you'll just RMA the pump for another from them.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

Ok. Overall it looks like its working and couldn't tell if the popping noise mid way down was your movement hitting the mic or the actual pump itself. If it wasn't the pump, it looks good to me. Once the switch is done, we already know that CPU PWM one does work because you have full control and monitoring with the fans. If you aren't getting any control and or monitor response from the pump, I would than recommend getting in contact with EK and letting them know your issue. Chances are you'll just RMA the pump for another from them.

The popping noise was from me moving my hands. Like I said it was set to sensitive and then I normalize it so you can hear every detailed. So pretty much the motherboard seems to be running this pump chances are about 60% or so. I put a ticket to EK to see, I did purchase the pump new from someone else not retail so not sure what they plan to do. At the worse case If they decide to RMA it, then I buy a second pump and send this one out. Once I get this pump back, maybe sell the RMA one out or keep it as a backup pump. For now it seems to be working great and I been looking at pumps and may ask which is best when the time comes. Thanks!

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

More GT Fans, pending on my new pump coming in on Wed, so I can put my loop back together.

900x900px-LL-1515986d_IMG_20160407_192808507.jpeg

900x900px-LL-c2f6027e_IMG_20160407_193801629.jpeg

My only worry is if I can fit those fans with the rads in place mainly on top.

OP
ITAngel

ITAngel

I updated the main page pictures of the system currently with the new fluid EK EKoolant EVO Clear. Works perfectly, love the setup and I did drop the front rad a little bit down too. No drain valve installed since is so easy to drain that system out, but if the case was bigger I would totally put one. Also I need to sleeve the cables from the fan and pump when I get the chance. I have to buy the materials to do it since I have everything else. Let me know what you guys think of it. Thanks to Witchdoctor for all his help getting me back at it when I was frustrated and honestly affraid of water cooling my system. Felt safer on my air cooling system but no longer. It has become an obsession and a hobby for me now. :D