• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Build Log ( well kind of ;P )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
does that mean the bottom vent mod isnt needed? im putting my evga block on my gigabyte 680 too! we again have something the same:thup:

Well tbh it is, im pretty sure its forming a bit of a hotpocket at the bottom/ the fans aint working as well as they could be. I will do the bottom mod once i have the dremmel. but for now it isnt needed. My temps are so good im almost too lazy to bother. :D

Well tbh it is, im pretty sure its forming a bit of a hotpocket at the bottom/ the fans aint working as well as they could be. I will do the bottom mod once i have the dremmel. but for now it isnt needed. My temps are so good im almost too lazy to bother. :D

i hate u haha, ill do mine sometime this week hopefully i dont make a cutting mess!!

Ok so a little update peeps! I went and did an overhaul of my loop! Wanted to tidy up the massive loops at the bottom and generally cut down the amount of tubing.

i didn't bother to do a whole series of pics just the end product ( leak testing.)

This was all in prep for i46 ( massive lan party. So wanted it all nice and neat by then.)

I am also going to replace the straight comp fittings to 45 c ones ( the two from the cpu to gpu)

Will post more pics when 100% finished!

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

Back