• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buses & Monitors.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Civic_Addict

I'm looking for an external temp monitor & a bus to control my fans.
Does anyone have links on how to make either one or suggestions on which ones to buy?

There seems to be quite a few of theses out there. I want to monitor my cpu, case, HDs & vid temps. I would like to control all of my fans too (4-6). I found THIS one that will control the fans according to temps. Kinda neat.

DipStickTony

Dont buy the digital doc 5, IMO it sucks :). Get the vantec nexus, cheaper, looks cooler, and I think its alot better. The biggest problem I found is getting fans with a 4 pin molex connector to work with the digital doc, and most of the loud ones use a 4 pin connecter anyways heres a link to agreat online store with a really good price on the nexus.

[email protected]!

OP
Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict

DipStickTony said:
Dont buy the digital doc 5, IMO it sucks :). Get the vantec nexus, cheaper, looks cooler, and I think its alot better. The biggest problem I found is getting fans with a 4 pin molex connector to work with the digital doc, and most of the loud ones use a 4 pin connecter anyways heres a link to agreat online store with a really good price on the nexus.

[email protected]!
Wow. That thing is cool. And not bad at all on the price. Does it control fan speeds as well?