- Dec 30, 2000
- New Jersey
It's time for an upgrade! I don't really have much of a choice since my MX kicked the can...anyway, I was thinking of purchasing a Geforce3. I know I said I would never pay more than $200 for a video card, but there's that power hungry overclocker in me that says "go for the fastest most powerful card out there!" It seems a bit to expensive right now, and unnecesarily powerful (besides giving me a really nice 3Dmark2001 score) but...I want it! Should I wait a little bit? Also, if I do go ahead and get a Geforce3, what one should I buy? Since I'd be spending a sh*tload of money for it I might as well go ahead and get one with all the bells and whistles and what not.