• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BuyXtremeGear Case Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flewdefur

I am considering buying This case from BuyXtremeGear.com. I would like to know how many external 5.25 and 3.5 bays this case has. Also i was wondering if this model has front usb. I see the little front usb door in the picture, but that picture may not be an exact representation.

Thanks for your comments and information.

onx

hey if you get that mind posting how it come? like if its alluminum and how the color is [my case was advertised as black, however its actually dark grey :( ]

o and yea it should have 4 5.25s and 2 3.5s also i think it has mounts for 4 80mm fans, 2 intake at front bottom and 2 out, upper rear

it looks just like the standard chieftek/alienware/antec clone (whatever you wanna call it) which i have too (chieftek) which has the above mentioned stuff...

fhanderson

The case I got was standard beige, the color was OK. It had two clear fans, one in the back and one in the side cover. It has a steel frame, side covers and a plastic front bezel. It's the same as antec, chieftec, etc. I have one on the way, white with a side window.