• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

c1 stepping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BLooD

hi i have a 2.8ghz c1 stepping, not shure what code it is without looking at the ihs, i dont see mant ppl saying they have em, so was wondering what the ppls thoughts about em where, unfortunatly it aint got ht, kinda wish i had bought the 3.06ghz now but the 2.80ghz seams to oc pretty well so i guess i dont really need it:D i bought it just after the realese of the 3.06ghz so im guessing a late c1:)

Still, an extra 400 MHz speed for free with default voltage ain't bad. Maybe you can split the difference, a modest vcore increase for maybe 3.3 gig or some compromise like that?

:D heh maybe i was wrong had to up the voltage to 1.57v for 3.20ghz, got a bsod while playing robin hood defender of the crown, just been using mame for quite a while and its running ok now, i get pretty high temps while running at 3.38ghz, its been upto 62c under load, i just wish i could afford a water kit:burn: , id be well away then

right running nice and stable at 3.3ghz, vcore 1.62v, idle temp is 40-42c, load temp is around 50c, might be a bit higher, fsb 632mhz, mem 197mhz, 4:5 asyncronus, 2.5,3,3,7, heres a nice q` for ya, me mate has a c1 stepping 2.4ghz 533 fsb, when he oc to 3.06ghz, he got ht enabled, has he got a lucky cpu or is there some thing odd going on:D

Back