• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CAK 38 with options?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
K

Kryten

Does anyone know where I can get a CAK38 with a fan other than the Delta I need 2 HSF's and don't want to be deafened.

I just checked most of the places that I know of and found no options for the CAK38 as far as fans are concerned. Have you tried calling any of the vendors and asking for a "special order"?

The fact your looking for two rather than just one is more attractive to vendors as well. The worst they could say is "No" right? Good luck.

you can always get two extra fans, they aren't too much ore, but it would be nice if there was an option for a different fan.

I was looking for something more quite like the Sanyo fans..I will be running a 120 mm side case fan as well so I figure I dont need the HS Fan to do all the work.
The extra fans may not seem dear but I need 2 and by the time you double the price for Aussie dollars it's starting to get expensive for fans I don't need.

Back