• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call of Duty 2 and internet connection

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stavros

Would it lag horribly using my 256 kbps ADSL? I just got Call of Duty 2 for Christmas and I was wondering. I'm downloading SP2 to mount to CD and put it on my computer, so I haven't put CoD2 on my computer yet.

twEEkerAreUs

Why ask? Go ahead and try it out, I'd say for the most part Yes. That's more then enough Bandwidth to play it online, as far as hosting No.

Last edited:
OP
Stavros

Stavros

I can't because I can't even install SP2 on a fresh install of windows. It keeps freezing up and I'm becoming histerical. No drivers, programs, ect. loaded, just XP Pro.

[Edit]- This is the second copy of XP Pro I've used. Two completely different copies.

Tyreal

Well i got no input on this, but i got COD2, pm me if you want to play sometime. I'll probably play the singleplayer campaign first.

fuzzba11

I'm pretty sure you won't lag much, your system should be getting better FPS than 90% of people you're playing, so your hardware will make up for your internet connection ;)