• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call of duty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fazz33

it this game real good?! i was reading around before i saw there was a problem with ATI cards, something about crashing, so Ati had a patch for this right?, also will my 9600pro (oced 490/340) lag? on 1200/1000 ish reselution with aa and af on max ?

HaTE

its a great game:) also a 9600pro should be able to play its at those settings without any problems, i run it at 1280x1024 with 4x aa and 8x af on a GF4 ti 4200 at 275/575 and it run great

TommyHolly

I like Return to castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (Multiplayer) alot better. You have more goals, and jobs and things to do. Although the AI in COD is amazing at least from the demo that I have seen.

anvil82

TommyHolly said:
I like Return to castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (Multiplayer) alot better. You have more goals, and jobs and things to do. Although the AI in COD is amazing at least from the demo that I have seen.

Was there an Enemy Territory single player?

jonwessel

i got my copy of COD for 29.99 at bestbuy! i went home and played it on easy and beat it in 3 days! Now i'm playing on normal! The weapons are great, also you kind of have a little sub-plot going on in there, and the talking in single player is great, plus it has sub-titles juss cause it's kinda hard to understand. I haven't yet played the MP b/c i haven' installed it at my house, i have it at my aunt's 56k machine. Also the graphics options are limitless it seems like. So you can control whatever you want turned on or off or to what degree. And they even have a sound option like if you want it on 11khz, 22khz, or 44khz, along with this are options to choose your sound card! The sound is amazing with my aunt's Creative sound blaster live! set to 22khz. I would recommend getting this game, however the price at bestbuy probably went back up b/c i was smart and nabbed it the day after t-day with those outrageous sales! I want an expansion pack right now to come out!!!!!