• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Calling all team captains!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpeeDj

Check in here we have about a half hour before things get under way, according to my notes we have the following captains;

The captains:
hallen
[Oc]acaridans
jazztrumpet216 (myself of course)
LandShark
Morpheus
{PMS}Fishy

And of course the following participants;

The participants:
Cuper
vodka314
JigPu
none1
Go3Team
rogerdugans
racecar12
katelin
Skyhook
KenCo
FRANK
bobt17
llubon
ss69nova
papounet
Team Roper
Just Shoot
DeRose306
stryfe
kallium
hipro5 (requests Landshark's team)
iparout
zangler
cmdrjay4
Chad Kiser
Jon
Mictlan
TC
jstutman
Cy
The Four Horsemen
Digital Pimp

Tim are you able to stand in for Kris as far as the picking goes ? Let me know if not Kris get your choices to someone :) Cy or I could handle it for you bro. Let us know.

J :cool: ETA 30 Minute's as of now, get IRC installed a currently working server is; /server twisted.ma.us.dal.net < Type that into the status window of mIRC; www.mirc.com and then type /j ocsetiteam.

I think Kris said he's out of town. I would proxy for him but I have to take my wifes car to the shop for a body repair estimate in half an hour.

Alright still missing Jazztrumpet, Landshark, and Acaridan's I will see who wants to take over for Kris :)

J :cool:

Hmmm I did some research and we need to know these peoples SETI name:

Cuper
JigPu
papounet
kallium
Digital Pimp - I believe is Mike Stairs

Yodums

Alright guys postponed by a day, Sunday 2pm cst #ocsetiteam, be there or be sq, we were still missing Landshark and Acaridans :)

Let me know if you need me to channel via a messaging program. Thanks Kris, got it.

Don't foget about this day light savings sillyness. I know its gona screw me up.

Last edited:
One hour warning mon capatains :)

Thought I would give ya a heads up, PMS you still need a wake up call ?

If you need me to channel please let me know I will be submitting Kris' choices as he PM'ed them to me yesterday.

Let's ROLL! :)

Back