• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can anyone get this (Virtualmark) to work??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Im pretty sure she ran under W764 RC with Chrome, but I cant recall for sure. I dont have the SSD drive with W7 on it to test, sorry Joe. :(

Free bump for absolute certainty though! :)

EDIT: Oh wait, I have W7 installed on the arse end of my raptor...!! Let me get home and give it a try... (give me an hour so)!!!

OP
Joeteck

Joeteck

Retired
Im pretty sure she ran under W764 RC with Chrome, but I cant recall for sure. I dont have the SSD drive with W7 on it to test, sorry Joe. :(

Free bump for absolute certainty though! :)

EDIT: Oh wait, I have W7 installed on the arse end of my raptor...!! Let me get home and give it a try... (give me an hour so)!!!

Cool

icebob

Don't work for me. win7 64 3 vertex raid0 all the bench work tho, one thing I've noticed is for all the benchies to work I have to install vantage first then the other. If I install 05 or 06 first nothing work

gigabit

Im running W7 64 also and two Velociraptors in Raid 0.Well im running the Vraptors til tonight..lol They belong to dylskee now and will be shipped tomorrow to him.Oh and it read my cpu as a i7 975(I wish)

OP
Joeteck

Joeteck

Retired
I just did a complete re-install...

Still not working... Hardware not compatible with 3dmark benchmarking software...

So far no one with a 860 and my gigabyte board, to prove me wrong..

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
I would suggest taking this information back to Futuremark and telling them your specific configuration and see what they say.

As per the title and first post of this thread it works (w7 + Ie8). Now its on to your specific hardware it seems. GL!!

Last edited: