• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I do better with these cards (270x,7850 Crossfire)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knoober

Uggg... I had a big long post and explanation and then accidentally closed the window. It was mostly an explanation of what I had already done to get to this point and what cards I was using. I will be glad to answer questions but I dont think Id like to retype all that just this minute :)

The cards in question are: Sapphire R9 270x Toxic and Powercolor HD7850

Reading suggests that Heaven, Valley, and Firestrike are at least a beginning indicator of card stability so without further preamble: here are my scores

Heaven.PNG
Valley.PNG
Firstrike.PNG

My question is: Is there more performance hiding somewhere in this combo? Ive tweaked settings and run benchmarks until my eyes bled, but I am not sure if there is more in these cards (at these clocks). I will also say that I am not looking to bump the clocks any higher right now, as I would just like to enjoy my system as is for a time and then may go back to messing around with it more :)

Back