• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone find me a built by ati, retail ati radeon 8500le 128mb or 8500mb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

Can someone find me a built by ati, retail ati radeon 8500le 128mb or 8500 128mb

i can not find one at a decent price anywhere besides compusa which has been out of stock for a while now.

edit: i meant to type 8500 128mb ,not 8500mb

im planning to overclock, and that one is not built by ati b/c built by ati only have s-video and the standard 15-pin connector. also built by ati all have the bga ram ,but thanks for your reply

Oh sorry didn't know that 8500LE's the built by ATI had all those special specifications. Always learn something new by browsing these forums ;)
Also found the 8500 at the refurbs section in newegg, but unfortunately out of stock. Well, just another option to see which will get in stock first.

Yeah man, no kidding, where have all the built by ATI 8500LE's gone to? I been lookin all over for another one after i got a great deal on one from newegg that turned out to O/C like a champ!
All you see are Powered by's or retails with only 64mb...sheesh!

The 9000 Pro is still to slow for my tastes and how long till the 9500 pro's? The 8500 is the only thing fast enough to spend good money on...

*Edit*

Selling outside the Classifieds is not permitted. Familiarize yourself with our rules and policies here.

LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

*Edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Edit*

Selling outside the Classifieds is not permitted. Familiarize yourself with our rules and policies here.

LutaWicasa
Forums Moderator

*Edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
i think ati stopped making the 8500 series. thats the only reason i can think of as of why they would be so hard to find at a decent price

for those interested in this topic and are in canada futureshop.ca has them on sale for 149.99,best part is its not an ati knockoff but built buy ati so it will come with the better ram, bad part sale over today so hurry if your interested.The cheapest before I could find here was around 159 for an oem built by god knows who with 5.5 ram which is really bad

Back