• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can we discuss "other" fittings for a moment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are the tube side push in connectors plastic? That would make me wary personally, but other than that it looks good so far.

Only the outer ring is plastic. The interior is brass/stainless with an oring. You can buy them with metal outer ring. That's just used for pressing the lock to release the tube.

Are the tube side push in connectors plastic? That would make me wary personally, but other than that it looks good so far.

As conumdrum mentioned, its not a physical part of the connector. It merely engages or disengages the lock on the tube :) No wary's required.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm always open minded and willing to try new things out if it'll give me better performance from my loop ;)

Form over function, I can dig it :)

More of mounting stuff, but Im sure you're already way on the ball with that regard.

Back