• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can you recommend a good AMD micro ATX mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

h20link

I've got a micro atx case, it has a crappy mobo in it now, (only takes up to a 1ghz athlon or duron, 200 fsb, sdram). It's got an AGP slot and 3 pci, I'm looking to replace this mobo with something a little better, my budget is about $75....anything you guys recommend?

my friend has the same mobo, he's had probs with it so i figured i'd hunt around for something else.

So far the best is the Epox 8KHM DDR kt266a 4x AGP and 2-3 PCI and onboard sound.
And I think this should be in the AMD Motherboards section..but oh well.
There are others but no overclocking....and crap oboard graphics.

And its also around $75 on pricewatch.com (have to search for it)

that shuttle's okay but i'm looking for something with an agp slot, (gotta stay away from onboard graphics) thanks anyways...

i was gonna post in amd mobos section but there's no section of just motherboards. I didn't want to post it in one company's mobo thread and not get a response.

I will check out that other mobo, though. thanks.

okay well I am a fool I didn't scroll down in the amd mobo section. I'll move it over there, mods delete this if you want.....every time i try to delete my own thread i get some error page.

well if you go to a ddr board it will cost more money better performace tho. are you wanting to stay with a sdr board sense you already have ram?

Back