• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cannot send wu to stanford

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan488

Registered
I get this in my log file when I try to get the client to send my completed wu's to the stanford server adn I really need to send the two wu's that I have done so I can help the [OC]folding ninjas

[email protected] Client Version 3.24

http://foldingathome.stanford.edu
email:[email protected]

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Arguments: -advmethods -forceasm -send all

[17:23:02] - Ask before connecting: No
[17:23:02] - User name: [OC]FoldingNinjas (Team 32)
[17:23:02] - User ID = 6C2A06677DB6A6E0
[17:23:02] - Machine ID: 1
[17:23:02]
[17:23:03] Loaded queue successfully.
[17:23:03] Initialization complete
[17:23:03] + Benchmarking ...
[17:23:05] Attempting to return result(s) to server...

[email protected] Client Shutdown.

--- Opening Log file [June 2 17:23:21]

Last edited:

Cowboy Shane

Are you sure it has not already sent the units? Try running the send all command without the advmethods and forceasm flags. I thought the client would try to send the units automatically, but I've been on broadband so long I don't remember.

CharlesHF

That is what the log file looks like when you use the -send all flag and you do not have any more WU's to send, so I am under the impression that they have already been sent.

orangebug

I was getting this same thing yesterday when I was trying to send a finished wu that was past due. Couldn't get ti to go so I ended up deleting it. :(

Has your wu passed the deadline? Maybe we've run into the same thing, maybe not...

Orangebug