• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant get my mt to run 5/4 at hi fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

hey guys as u know i have a souped up 2.4c on a prommy. since ive been patiently waitng for ddr 600 ive been doing some playing around with my valuram with the mt chips. i have found 2 things.. 1. is that although i can run them almost to 265/270, they are stable at about 248. second thing is when i crank up the fsb to over 300 the memory fails. even tho it runs well at 1-1. im positive its this darn ic7, cause i had the same prob with my nitro and hyperram.(wouldnt go over 300 in 5/4 ratio) i fixed that by disabling most of gat. however im having a hard time with this ram and i was wondering if anyone who has had similar probs with their abit and found a fix??? would appreciate any suggestions or input... flapper

i don't know if this apply's or Abit or Asus but i remember seeing that one of these 2 were built purposly so that they would be unstable over 300FSB it could be sumething totally different but i do remember seeing something similar

Back