• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

case handles...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigsoomo

anyone kno where i can find case handles...i have cabnet ones from home depot but ther small, i saw these ones where they were pretty huge....where o where can they be

yeah i saw those ones bfor from mcptech those r crazy. the ones im lookin for are pretty flat and wide not squarish...frozencpu.com had them but discontinued sellin them...

check out the att. something like those

Attachments

• pc1.jpg
    pc1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 80
Those are cabinet handles - they sell those at homedepot or lowe's .. hopedepot sometimes has to order the handles .. All the ones they have are on display or in the catalog/brouchure though .. I think the ones you showed have like "little nipples" all over the top !

yummm nipples...o wait no nipples for my handles lol il check in to homedepot for that...but the ones from ther are usualy puiny no waht i mean?

Thats not the dog gone handles you showed big .. Go to homeDepot !! Get handles and some huge washers to go with whatever sized bolts go into the handles ..

these r the big ones they look small on the pic but on a rig ther pretty big, 4 inches wide is pretty big, homo depot ones r 3 inches.........but im going to homo depot to check mayb they do have bigger ones

Electronics parts supplies often sell nice-looking handles for equipment and instruments, usually chrome-plated U-shaped ones with no screws visible on the outside, sometimes even hinged ones that lay flat. Some makers are Keystone Electronics Corp., RAF Electronic Hardware, and Bud Industries, and I found them listed in the catalogs of Allied Electronics and Mouser Electronics, but maybe MCM Electronics and Newark Electronics also carry them. I believe that www.smallpart.com has stuff like this as well. These all seem to be better made than most furniture handles

I found that metal boxes usually need reinforcement inside or they can bend enough to be damaged when lifted by the handle, and a piece of U-channel or C-channel aluminum or steel works a lot better than flat metal, even if it's pretty thick.

Back