• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case modding question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sert Turk

Registered
I have a Lian-Li PC-71 and it has 3 floppy bays.I have 2 bays covered and was wondering what to use the last slot for.I have a floppy and Zip100 drive already so it has to be something different.:rolleyes:

beezee

I would put a baybus in there. An LCD you would have to do mods so that it fits into that 3.5" bay :)

spazzkid

switches that control the speed (and noise) of the fans in ur case. u kud lower the settings if ur surfing the web, and put it to full blast when ur gaming. essential if u cant stand the noise of the fans. :D

OP
Sert Turk

Sert Turk

Registered
Ahh!Ok,I ve seen those for sale but all were for 5 1/2 inch bays.Could someone post alink to the ones for floppy bays plz?

AmigoThree

Well you can make them, but I dont really know of any places that sell them. You could probably get all the parts at some place like radio shack.