• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Modding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RDems

Registered
Hey, I have a coolermaster ammo case, Not the best case in the world, but has made space for multi HD which is nice... anyways to the point. On the top of the case tghere is a grill for air flow, but there are no screw holes, (see pic for details) Is there any way i can mount a fan up there without having to do major mods to case, any suggestions will be taken into consideration...

Pic:
internal.jpg

UP there you can see the grill in pic..

thanks

Neuromancer

hole saw to cut out the grill and a drill bit to put some mounting holes for your fan (or if you dont mind a seriously restricted fan, then just the mount holes.

OP
RDems

RDems

Registered
it prolly would seriously restrict the fan, i wouldnt mind that much but it all depends on how much it trully did restrict the fan. I mean the grill holes are not super small, they are a decent size, but wont be 100% efficient, but wont be that bad either,