• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case selction

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dj_unforgetable

Okay, I currently have a watercooling system setup and running. However, it runs outside the computer which can be a hassle for its placement under my desk (it has to be angled). What i want is a case large enough to house all of the components. My first choice was the antec 1000 that came without any powersupply, since i couln't find any of em in Canada, i switched over to the 1030, since i found them too expensive, i switched over to this one: AOpen server case

What i want to know is why is the antec so good? I am just looking for an okay looking case, not too expensive that i can find here.

wildfrogman

The reason why alot of people like the antec cases is a pretty good deal on a good psu. The removable harddrive bays and the 5 1/4 rail setup and its well made nice and roomy inside is a big factor also. The airflow in the antec, cheiftech etc are also very good and cool hardrives very well.