• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Space

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SillyBob

Was just wondering if anyone knows how much space (in inches) there is between the bottom of the case, and the bottom of the HDD rack, on a lian li pc-60?

Ive given up on trying to find a nice looking case with a 120mm fan mount + window now, and the pc-60 is godlike but I'm not sure if ill have enough space to mount a rad under the HDD rack, and make a 120mm fan mount there myself to secure it.

I saw a couple of people made custom stands to put the rad in there, fushyuguru etc, which looked really! nice, but unfortunatly im not that skilled with metal :) plus my toolkit kinda starts with a drill, and ends there

My current case (which is awfull! ) is alot smaller than the PC-60 but i think i'd even be able to fit the rad under the rack in it, if only it looked nicer...

(heres a pic of how crammed it is) :D

IMG_1069.jpg

Its lucky I dont have a window huh? hehe

but yeah, from what I can tell its alot smaller than the PC-60, and im pretty sure i could fit the stuff in there with a little pursuasion, so cant see any reason a PC-60 would be out of the question, apart from me being too scared to drill into such a nice looking case

Anywaaay, anyone know the size of the gap? tnx :)