• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Well, I received the case sticker file from Cy, so I'll be going to the printing press this afternoon.....I'll try to push the guy there to have them for next week.....as soon as I get them you'll know :D

About the sending of this case stickers, what would be the best option?

I can recieve Paypal if needed, but really don't know as I don't have a Premier Account, any light here?

Sorry if I didn't catch on the other thread but will they be like bubble stickers like the Overclockers.com Stickers?

Just a quick note. While the graphic is a little rough when viewed full size it looks good at its print size of 1"x1". :)

Cy

I'll check it.....as it was preliminary talks with the printer I didn't work out all of the details :D.

I'll keep you all posted about it.

I have a Premier Account through Paypal that i havent used in some time. there would be a charge for recieving credit card payments and over sea's funds, but if its of any use let me know.

I like the sticker!!! I can do paypal so let me know when you want it:)

How are the stickers coming? My machines will crunch faster as soon as i put them on. Thay let little things like that go stright to there cpu's!!

CASE STICKERS News

I had one problem the guy I was seeing for the printing suddently went out of bussiness.....and as I'm now finishing some major work both at work and in the school, I'm having some problems looking for another. This weekend I have to search for another printer to send some papers into it, so I'll find a printing press soon enough :D

I'll be asking if they could do it into bubble and post the results next Monday (keep fingers crossed).....If all goes well I'll have the finished stickers the last week of November.

Back