• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cce?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jackjohnson24

hey, if ne1 here uses cce to encode svcds, dvds, whatever, could u tell me what your kinda of speed your getting with your amd chip. I just got a amd 2400xp aiucb 0241 and am wondering what kind of real time speed i will get stock, and then if i overclock it even a little to lets say 2.2ghz for starters once i get all my parts for my pc. Thanks.

P.S. by the way, im new here, and am going to attempt to build my first pc, i hope i can do it. Also hope this chip can overclock to atleast 2400mhz, i would be very happy with that. Im planning on ordering a slk-800 and a vantec tornado, think this set-up will let me reach my goal of 2400mhz. Im new to overclocking to, ive been reading up on it for a while though now. I may also get a 2coolpc cooler, all the review say that it works. I need some advice please, also need advice on motherboard, so far, planning on abit kd7, wanted the epox 8k9a2+ but cant find it ne where but ocsystems, and the voltage only goes to 2.0.

i would get the kd7 because it unlocks your chip for u and i don't think u really want to try to unlock your chip if this is your frist homemade pc

Back