• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2018: Corsair Unveils New Coolers, Wireless Peripherals and 1600W PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

This week at CES 2018, Corsair*announced*a handful of new products.*There's been an overhaul of their All-in-One cooler line, some very interesting new wireless keyboard and mice, a fully modular 1600W power supply and a new tempered glass mid-ATX case with some style. Here's an overview of these new products with a few highlights and features.

Click here to view the article.

I've read this several times, and can't believe no one commented. (Myself included :eek:) This was a (typically) great write up from Shawn.

The NewEgg Price for the H150i Pro is now $299.99, not the $169.99 ($291.17 on Amazon) Shawn quotes in his article which was penned in January. But the price for the H115i Pro is the same as he quotes. Makes me wonder if Trump's new tarrif structure for China is taking effect.

Last edited:
The NewEgg Price for the H150i Pro is now $299.99, not the $169.99 ($291.17 on Amazon) Shawn quotes in his article which was penned in January. But the price for the H115i Pro is the same as he quotes. Makes me wonder if Trump's new tarrif structure for China is taking effect.

If you look here https://pcpartpicker.com/product/brVD4D/corsair-h150i-pro-473-cfm-liquid-cpu-cooler-cw-9060031-ww
Newegg does have a lower price but it's out of stock. My bet is that's a newegg reseller

I wonder if Corsair has the bugs worked out of their link software yet.

they switched over to iCUE software now (combination of link and cue)

Really. My limited experience with it was without issue. I havent heard much, but havent been paying attention either.

Id imagine it not work with nice with other monitoring software since that is a fairly common occurrence.

That was my entirely anecdotal guess. LOL. I think, like the majority of issues, operator error is at the root of most of the Link complaints. I currently have it installed on my daughter's rig and it works great. She likes having her case as the background photo with the monitored components correctly placed in "her" case. Makes it easier for her to get an overall picture in her head.

Back