• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

chaintech gf4 ti4200 oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nealric

Anybody know how well this card (the GT20 128M version) Overclocks? I saw a couple of reviews that said the GT21 version (special edition) is a primo overclocker. The only difference I can see between the two is ram sinks on the GT21- anybody got oc experience with them?

Pinky

No personal experience, but in UK these are popular and come highly recommended. I've always viewed chaintech as a generic level company, but I also saw PNY the same way and the Ti4400 I had was top notch.

cullam3n

I haven't. But it shouldn't be to bad. Did you have/order it or are you just asking?

Why did you waste your money on a Ti4200? Get an ATI 8500LE.

-PC

OP
nealric

nealric

It should be coming in saturday. Im now wondering if i should go out any buy a water block for it with the $ i saved from not getting a 4400 or 4600.

Balzlak

Registered
Shoulda bought the Ti4200 Turbo by Albatron. Killer OC, well over Ti 4600 numbers, and it's not that expensive (180ish)