• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

change of USername while rig works on a WU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KFB

Hey Team 32!
I'm back Folding again and I want to change my Folding username to Ned_Clocker to support him and his family. Can I do so while the rig is working on a WU, or do I have to delete the WU or wait until it finishes to do so?
I know I can edit the client.cfg to reflect the username change, but will everything be kosher when the WU is completed and returned to Stanford?
Thanks.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
KFB said:
Hey Team 32!
I'm back Folding again and I want to change my Folding username to Ned_Clocker to support him and his family. Can I do so while the rig is working on a WU, or do I have to delete the WU or wait until it finishes to do so?
I know I can edit the client.cfg to reflect the username change, but will everything be kosher when the WU is completed and returned to Stanford?
Thanks.

Yea, you can change it in the middle and stats will go to who it was completed by. Nice idea!! I am one of the leaders of the subteam For_Those_We_Lost, we are also dedicating all this month's WU's to Sharon. Its a nice idea to show your support. Go out there and fold!

Matt

OP
KFB

KFB

Awesome. I am now Folding to honor Sharon and Ned_Clocker and I wish the best to your subteam as well.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
KFB said:
Awesome. I am now Folding to honor Sharon and Ned_Clocker and I wish the best to your subteam as well.

Thanks. Same to you. Happy Holidays!
:D

Matt