• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chawken! welcome back!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
Chawken, just check the stats from berkeley. and surprise to see u up top in the chart.....again!!

well, it's soooooooooooo good to see u back HOME, my friend!!

our Team is growing stronger and stronger everyday!!! ;)

crunch on everyone!!!

If indeed it's not just some tragic delusion on my part then Welcome back indeed! :D

Dang, I may be dropping a spot sooner than I thought. :( ;)

Cy

hahahaa....i guess there's 907people need to take a step down today!! (included me......of course) :D

the road to the top is really getting tougher and tougher nowaday.... sometimes it seems like if i don't need to take a step or two down, i'll be happy....:D

Indeed a warm welcome home :) Feels like the family is complete once again.

A HUGE HUGE Welcome back to the team friend nice to see your name in the fold once again!!! Hope to see you stay for some time if at all possible, perhaps we should have some inter teams within the team, would nova star be interested in becoming a conglomerate within the fray? Again I will reiterate, great to have you back!

J

Back