• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap 21" New monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jimito

Registered
help plz
I am looking to buy a second hand monitor so that i can play games like counter strike and also to get a tv tuner card and have a lil setup iin my room. i have seen some 21" monitors from ebay.com.au as i am in australia going for around $250. what do you boys think is it worth it ? is the picture quality really that much of a difference when comparing to a nother monitor? thanx peepz :p :D

BaldHeadedDork

Welcome to the forums!

I'd spend $250 on a really good 19" before buying a mediocre 21" any day. In my experience the price for a good 21" on eBay starts at $400. Those I've seen for less are models with poor reputations for quality or reliability, or are nearing the end of their useable life.

BHD

OP
J

jimito

Registered
Thanks um i am also speaking in terms of Australian dollars on ebay.com.au so then those 21 inch monitors must be reali bad? i think they dont use the same connection to the computer as my current monitor it is a fully different one its round sort of? so its not worth it then go for a 19"?