• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap cat5 cable?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

Do you guys know anywhere that I can get 6 foot cat5 cables for relatively cheap?

Cuda

If you find yourself needing cat5 cables fairly often, it might pay to make your own. It's pretty cheap to do and easy as well. The nice thing about making your own is that you can make them any length you want.

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Thanks for the link Fast420A. Cuda, I may look into making my own if I begin to need enough. Thanks guys.

Bobby

OCn00b,

Send me your address via PM and I'll make one for you and send it to ya. I have a spool left over from a job I did a few weeks ago. Let me know what lengths you need too.

-Bobby

OP
OCn00b

OCn00b

Thanks Bobby. I'm having some problems with the forums tonight and can't get in to send you a pm. I'll see if it's working in the morning when I get home from work and try to send it then. Thanks again.

Cjwinnit

B&
I get 4 foot cables from college, cost 92p. They are pink though.

If you ever catch my eye at a good time, i once had a cable spare (not pink :p) i sent to a guy on the forum in the States gratis for folding :)