• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheapest place for Antec SX1030B or a clone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
Try TCWO.COM or got to STAPLES.COM , ANTEC CASES HERE and use $30 OFF $100 coupon code: "61884" (and shipping is FREE) . Got my Antec 1080/AMG this way at Staples (lowest price I could find w/FREE shipping) My.02;) :D

Last edited:
OP
S

SevenSixTwo

Wow, that is a nice deal! Just ordered a SX1040BII for $80 shipped! Black is in! *Edit) There is no selling outside the Classifieds/ LutaWicasa *Edit*:D

Where do you get notified about coupons like that btw?

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
SevenSixTwo said:
Wow, that is a nice deal! Just ordered a SX1040BII for $80 shipped! Black is in! D

Where do you get notified about coupons like that btw?
Heh-heh , your welcome . The coupons can be found at a quite few places , but I get ALOT from DEALNEWS (saved myself ALOT of $$$ so far from this site :) ) . Or..... techbargains.com , fatwallet.com , ebates.com www.computerlandcentral.com :D :D :D

Last edited:

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
SevenSixTwo said:
Yah, I sort of sensed that, but the for-sale forum has a silly 100 minumum post requirement. I've been on this board since Pentium120mhz day :) Just can't remember my old screen names.

Well, silly or not..........it'll be substanially more than 100 posts before you gain access to the Classifieds now. We take our rules and safeguards pretty serious around here. If you knowingly go against policies and rules again, I'll not just reprimand. You'll have a 3 day vacation in which to think about this:mad: