• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out all this awesome new stuff!!!(link from front page)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

h20link

there's a link on OC.com to all this awesome new hardware that Directron photographed at a tech show....definitely check this stuff out, I can't wait to get one of those video card cooling fans with LED's built in...

linkage

apparently directron will be carrying this stuff in the future.

PS check out the sweet little blue ASUS case that thing would rock if painted/modded.

anyways, enjoy.

[email protected]

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe

obliv

easy to do yourself if u wanted to, if your lian li doesnt have a door just add the plexi over it and wire some led's into the sides (like you would a glowpad) then just etch in the writing u want, bam, instant glow text.

spazzkid

::drools::

the mirror finish case is nice, and the blowholes on the other side of the mobo looks good, that wud help lower case temps. those nice fan leds rock too! i wonder how high their cfm ratings are. i wonder when wud be getting those stuff here in the philippines :(

subconcept

Sweet. I bet some of that stuff will be pretty expensive though.
that multi coloured fan looks wicked, cept I would get different colours. And that powersupply, with two fans at the bottom. :)
The EIZO case is cool too, simple design.

I wish there was wicked stuff at the toronto computer shows.