• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check Out This Fanless Cooling Rig I Just Purchased For MY 9700 Pro :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JP_Singer

Hey there peeps I just purchased this Zalman ZM80A-HP Platinum Edition for my ATI 9700 Pro and was wondering if anyone else here has one of these bad boys,I would also like to know if anyone has a set of 8 ramsinks they can sell me with Paypal because it looks like this cooler only covers the GPU :)

Check It Out Here!

http://www.wiredbeans.com/Zalman ZM80A-HP Platinum Edition.htm

When I recieve this cooler and get my hands on some ramsinks I will post some results and pics.

Thats a cool heatsink. You better make sure you have good caseflow with that heatsink. In a cluboverclockers.com review of that heatsink, in a Lian Li PC70 with 6x Thermaltake 80x80x25 High Performance Fans (2x Intake, 4x Exhaust), it still got higher temps than a ThermalTake GeForce 4 Copper Cooler. However, i'd like to see how this heatsink performs with a couple thin 120's strapped on it.

Back