• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check this out....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CharlesHF

Don't know if it does this on anyone else's machine but here goes....
I opened up the GUI for a second to take a screenshot, and then mIRC moved up, so I moved the GUI off to the side, with part of the protein display area off of the screen. When I started moving it back, the protein display......went nuts. It looked like it was displaying every protein that it had ever displayed, kind of like a movie. :eek: After some experimenting, I found out that it does it does this on all sides. (couldn't try the top of the screen, though)
Anyone else's computer do this?

Gnerma

CHF, try it in about 4 hours or so when you come off the *whatever it is your on*. :rolleyes: Quit doing that though, it probably uses more cycles than usual :)

OP
CharlesHF

CharlesHF

Gnerma said:
CHF, try it in about 4 hours or so when you come off the *whatever it is your on*. :rolleyes: Quit doing that though, it probably uses more cycles than usual :)

So, I'm guessing that your confuser doesn't do it? ;)

OP
CharlesHF

CharlesHF

NASsoccer said:

you are right, that is truly odd:D oh yeah keep the display closed ;)

FOLD ON
NAS

I thought 10 seconds of it being open was a sacrifice enough for me to take a screenshot so that I can put it on my AIM pic-doodad thingamajig. ;)

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
I suppose we can forgive you for those 10 seconds of lost cycles... this time!