• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chicago OCers Meeting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DUREX

Disabled
Chicago OCZ Meeting

Ok guys anyone in chicago or in the area that would wana attend to this is fine i waan get this meeting either before christmas or after i need some help tho... for one i need a T1 line im not sure were we can T1 Access for a day any ideas??? anyone intrested in a Meeting in the chicago lan area or is willing to help set this up with me Email Me [email protected] i got a few peopel that will help with hubs and cables and yada yada but we need internet access all i got at my hosue is broadband i dont think thats good enought so what do u guys think wana meet up and have a blast?????????

you don't need a T1 for a lan party. it would be nice but not required.

there's a few things you could do to avoid even needing a internet connection.
plan out what games you might play and get all the current patchs ahead of time comes to mind right away. then you could just transfer them across then network.

anyway, let me know when you set this up. i'm always up for a good lan party :D

u think broadband could handle it i mean we need some internet connection hehe and at my hosue all i got is broadband i need a place we can go to set this **** up anybody know nay places??

Lan= Local Area Network

All your connection would be for is web cams of the event :D

And, what does this have to do with OCZ?

ok people how many would wana go seriously i need sjut a general idea of how many peopel so i can finish planning this

I'd be interested, assuming I don't have to work (which would mean finding a job before hand :D)

Back