• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftec CX-series...wtf? Where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HiProfile

I can't find them ANYWHERE now...just when I decide to get one :cry:

I was hoping to get a $30 credit for my current case for the system I'm building for my sister, the only prob is that it NEEDS to be built by next monday.

So far the only places I've seen it at are Dutch, German, whatever the .be WWW suffix is, British, and Australian websites...not only double what newegg had them for, but shipping to the USA will be more than the case.

Does anyone know if they discontinued it, maybe only for the USA? I can't even begin to understand a company dropping a case thats made up of >80% current products after just a few months.

If anyone has any insight into the matter, or can tell me where to get one (preferably black/white mesh), PLEASE reply or drop me a PM. Thanks. BTW - its basicly impossible to use the search on 2-letter names like CX - 'chieftec' alone gives too many results)