• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftec Dragon Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2Busy

Accquired a Chieftec Dragon full tower some time back, but it was missing a piece that was probably some type of filler plate to fit a 3.5 floppy in the 3.5 drive bay. Anyone know where I can find one of these? Or, maybe just any flat blank 3.5 filler that I can mod to fit a floppy. Got the urge to clean up this old thing a bit.

Is there a drive rail adapter that is different than the one to mount a 3.5 hd in a 5.25 bay for this? I had a floppy on a 3.5 hd to 5.25 adapter in it, but the height never did work out right. Guess I will have to make on out of a sheet of plastic or metal or something.

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
what color is your case? i have such a cover. it's blue though.

Case is black, but used to be blue. Do you wish to part with it? Also, does the floppy mount to a regular adapter like one used to mount a 3.5 HD in a 5.25 bay?

Back