• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chill Northbridge with pelt...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK... Here I'm... again...

Now I can tell you how far this one goes...
It were not possible before my new memory arrived but now I'm at 220 FSB... Asus A7N8X rev 1.04...
Conclusion.. you could get past 200 Mhz FSB with the 1.0x version of this board. The pelted NB, ~37 C on the hot side and 23-25 C on the cold... Increased temperature on the cold side as I'm way over 200 Mhz...

/Norrko

If you just *have* to do it, you can use one of the old Pentium sinks with the pelts all ready attached.

I threw one on my TNT2u years ago, only to find out hey! They really won't run any faster!

Toysrme said:
If you just *have* to do it, you can use one of the old Pentium sinks with the pelts all ready attached.

I threw one on my TNT2u years ago, only to find out hey! They really won't run any faster!

When it comes to modding and overclocking it's, the way I see it, my way or the highway... ;)

Why? Because there is no sport in using prefabricated pieces.

This peltier with HS that I made has one purpose. To chill the NB,
and to try reaching 200 FSB with the Asus A7N8X ver 1.04, which seems hard to get without the voltage mod (and increased heat as a result).

/Norrko

Back