• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

chipset cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Jun 19, 2001
winnipeg, canada
i want to slap a waterblock on my chip set.... but if i hook it up inline with my main waterblock wont the water coming off of this block/pelt combo be too hot to cool the chipset?
Why dont you use a "T" fitting and divert some of the cool water coming from your rad to the northbridge chip. I believe this is called " in series". I wanna do that too eventually.
i think A blorb is the best idea. The cooling they offer is more than sufficient for a chipset, especially a northbridge.