• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Christmas update.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I don't know if I will get another update out before the holiday(s). For those who celebrate, Merry Christmas to you. I also wish you a happy holiday to all others in the way you celebrate it. May the best come your way.

For those looking to buy me a gift (you aren't), I'd like an EPYC 96 core CPU please.

Our production is still trending down. As such, Element AI Inc will pass us up in less than 3 months. We are still on track to overtake PC Games Hardware in about a year. Not great but not bad.

What is great is the fact that we are up 3 additional active folders! WOOT!

This week we see:
Top 25 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 8 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
WhitehawkEQ and HayesK are still the anchors of our earning so a big year end "THANK YOU" to them. I know. That was a bit aggressive to yell it like that but I really mean it. There's a joke that goes something like, I like to tell my kids I love them because everyone deserves to be loved. But I yell it in German because life is harsh and confusing. So with that in mind; DANKE!

Milestones:
modd just earned 400 million.
TheNewbie has earned his first 100 million and is blasting past many of us on his way to 200 million. Holy cow. Look out for this guy.
NikDo has earned 60 million.
Memex has earned 40 million.

Great to see it and congratulations to you.

I start my year end vacation (stay-cation) at the end of work today. All of my new parts came in so I can start to migrate my current Threadripper to Folding duty. Not sure when but hopefully over the next two weeks. I should be able to start to put pressure on those on my Threats/Conquests lists. We'll see. I have a long history of failing just as I'm about to win. What I'm saying is that you'd better keep an eye out for me if your around my production level 'cause I aim to produce. Yeah. That was a challenge. ;)

Oh. I shouldn't have to say this but I will.
Don't drink and drive. Honest. Don't do it.
Tuck your politics aside. You ain't gonna convince your family that they're wrong and they ain't gonna convince you that you're wrong. Just have fun, exchange gifts and good tidings. Have productive conversations about the Super Bowl or World Cup or how to create a proper miter cut for door casing or something. (Yeah. Didn't see that coming did you?)

You guys are the best and I look forward to what's to come. What ever you do this holiday season. Whomever you spend it with. Be safe, be happy and FOLD ON!!!

Merry Christmas (and others) and may your new year be the best ever!

Oh an AMD CPU? I'll return the 2 RTX 4090's I got for you Don and see if I can find that CPU....:confused:

and Congrats to the "Stones and to all the Drunkards on the team.:beer::beer:

Oh an AMD CPU? I'll return the 2 RTX 4090's I got for you Don and see if I can find that CPU....:confused:

and Congrats to the "Stones and to all the Drunkards on the team.:beer::beer:
I don't want to be a burden. If you can't find the CPU, I'll take the 4090's. ;)

Well, it seems Newegg has seen fit to remove my Auto notify for a Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce card at $1566.00, so it's Amazon to the rescue :muahaha: :rofl: here comes the pain.
So this means 1 GTX 1080 will be retired from active duty.

Well, this is no way to gain on you :p Guess I need to go dig out my open air case . I was using it to fold a couple years back with my 2080Ti's. Guess I'll have to upgrade those to, let's say 4090s. Looks like the beginning of an arms race haha.
Well, look at what I currently have in my sig and I will be adding in a 4090 to boot, I don't think so :muahaha:

Back