• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

classified questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkgonra

Ok i wanted to get everything straight before I posted stuff for sale in the classified section. First I have a paypal account with only a cc attached. Can I accept cc transactions for payment or do I have to take " cash only" paypal payments ?

Also I will have pics of my stuff , what size do they need to be and how do I go about getting them posted.

CC payments will cost you.....I'm not sure exactly how much....3% I think. If you don't want that cost, then just say in your post that you will only take MO or non-CC paypal.

as for hosting...... www.theforumisdown.com will host files for free....50k limit tho. that should be all you need. as for size, I would recommend 300x300 for detailed pics, or else 150x150.

go to www.heatware.com and set up an account, and make sure to list the link in your sig. That is a feedback system like ebay's.....give people feedback, and ask them to leave some for you. that way future people you deal with will be more likely to deal with you.

I tell you, the people of this forum are unbelievably helpful =P

Back