• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clear Blue fans!! LOOK!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
blue fans

I want one!!!!!!!! I got just the brightest clear led to light it up with too.

Re: blue fans

Arkaine23 said:
I want one!!!!!!!! I got just the brightest clear led to light it up with too.

they look sweet huh?
i allready have clear fans, but i may get those if i get a mobo from that place..

Re: Re: blue fans

Dissolved said:

they look sweet huh?
i allready have clear fans, but i may get those if i get a mobo from that place..

yeah it would be sweet to have a set for my case but i jsut got done buying some new panaflos:( . o well

Re: Re: Re: Re: blue fans

Dissolved said:

yea, well send them back :)

haha, i think i will hold off on that. but sooner or latter i'll get some clear ones. Prolly sooner than later:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: blue fans

NASsoccer said:

haha, i think i will hold off on that. but sooner or latter i'll get some clear ones. Prolly sooner than later:D

well get a digi cam too so we can see :)

Very sweet! Too bad my apartment seems to be constantly dusty...I clean..really! :D I have to use filters on most of my bigger fans but maybe just one clear one w/o a filter to show off would be nice.....or....Part of a cooling system for a radiator! YEAH!

Those are Sweet!!!!..they would go along with my "blue" color scheme....i wonder if they have them in 120mm though....thats what i need......

Blue neon, blue EL, blue Wirelooms....now i need Blue fans..lol..too blue???

Jeniva said:
Those are Sweet!!!!..they would go along with my "blue" color scheme....i wonder if they have them in 120mm though....thats what i need......

Blue neon, blue EL, blue Wirelooms....now i need Blue fans..lol..too blue???

you need a Blue psu like mine!!! :D

Hey Jeniva, how loud is your comp? I got same case, and was thinking of doing side fan's, but don't want to be very loud. Help me out?? Did your noise level changed befor side fans and after? How mutch??
Thanks.

scooter4n said:
Hey Jeniva, how loud is your comp? I got same case, and was thinking of doing side fan's, but don't want to be very loud. Help me out?? Did your noise level changed befor side fans and after? How mutch??
Thanks.

Yes it did get louder...but honestly its not all that loud...If i shut down my other 2 PC's its actually pretty quiet...not nearly as quiet as a Watercooled rig...but its not that bad..
I had about a 3-4c drop in temps, so the extra noise was worth it.

Back