• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cobra Eyes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aupilotxp

Don't you just feel special when you risk screwing up how your case looks, then doing an awesome job, even if the job is really simple...lol

I just bought a set of blue cobra eyes (windshield washers with lights :p ) from advanced auto, and drilled 2 holes on the front/bottom right, and the front/bottom left...sure...it was easy, but it looks good, and i still feel special, and you cant take that away from me...ha...:D

Then you do something stupid, and you feel like a dumb _ _ _ ...I bought my blue cathode light, because i got my window installed, and when i go to velcro it on, i realize its in the wrong place, so i try to pull it off from one end while the light is on, and the plastic tubing touches the light itself, and it breaks within the tube...i try to take it back, and because i clipped the spade ends off so that i can hook it into my baybus, they wont take it back...oh well...whats 45 dollars....

anyways...lol...you've got your ups and downs...i hope everyone has more ups than downs....lol..

see ya

Marc