• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

COD BO3 Open Beta Gameplay Game Mode Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fosk

So i posted this on another overclocking forum thinking it was this one lol :) I have not really played much or any multiplayer COD since 1-2 and thought i would give the Open Beta weekend a test since it was on Steam. Bunch of various game situations in the game modes i tested which is the majority. Share with anyone you know interested in COD or if it comes up. Worst case you see some decent fragging over the next 10 minutes.

Still trying to learn how to edit action as its quiet hard to make the decision about time verse clarity, so the first few scenes look like double kills and single kills rather then quad kills and 5+ but after that it gets much better. I think next step is getting a logo and video intro done and maybe making a proper channel. But for now im just testing rendering settings and recording quality as well as learning a few things.

Back