• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Code 10 video error?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok, i have a 2 monitor setup using a AGP and a PCI card ok i jsut changed mobos but the problem began before this so that is not it, ori would like to consider it not the problem. so, on eday the card dose nto work, out of hte blue, however i may ahve accidentaly left eh fan for it off, now if i se the PCI as first boot in bois it (tthe PCI card) works and i get teh code 10 error for the AGP card... the cards are in my sig. um.. it has worked befor they are botht he same brand i HAVE tried installing new drivers, by overwriting, and uninstalling then re-installing and the like, um... i really want this to work if i dotn figure it out by sunday then i am gonna buy a new card with TV out =P os i can have 2 TV outs andi Hope to GOD that one works cuz i dont wann returnit or nee thing. if you avhe any ideas beside reinstalling windows id liek to hear them plz:D :eh?: :D

very possible however it works for BOTH cards as loing as i dont have the other one set up first... liethe PCI works if i PCI set to go fisrt in BIOS and the AGP dosnt so... what dsoe this mean?:D :confused: :D

You may be able to use NView, seeing as both cards are NVidia based... just only use the pre 30.00s to make sure everything works... Im not sure the later ones like the TNT2.

i could use it and taht is what i was using... but the card wont satar to let me use it! how do i change the IRQ's? i think that is the problem... or i hope it is...:D :( :D

Ok, I just saw you had XP. :( ACPI is probably enabled, and I'm not positive on how you can change IRQs with it enabled. So you can try moving your PCI card into a different slot, and pray.

Your other option is re-installing WinXP, but I'll search a bit to see if I can find you an alternative.

well i did check the IRQ's and i had tried mving the cards berore so i didnt bother i i just decided to reinstall XP... now it wroks!!! yay, i think it may ahve somting to do with Direct X:D :D :D

Back