• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cold Caths on a baybus???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TonyKlem

hey i have 7 Vantec tornados and i have a 6 channel Baybus 2 of the fans are for my processors though (dualie) i was wondering if i could use the 6th channel for cold cathode lights??? if soo that would be awesome so if you have any info lemme kno....... oh heres the Baybus i got

http://www.pcabusers.com/reviews/baybus/p1.html

OP
TonyKlem

TonyKlem

sweet thanks dude im sooo happy my comp will finally be good after dumping about $2.1k into it *lol* mostly cause of experimanting with off brand name stuff :D

Edit: oh by the way i just ordered my K7D Master-L, cant wait for it to come:eek: :eek:

KfistoRok

I plan on putting my lights on a 4port babybus.

Anyone know the average watts the cold cathodes use?

I would like to put two lights on once switch.

I have 6watt load max.

Toysrme

I have one of mine on a baybus. If it's on full it lights down the entire cathode. Anywhere between 0 and 12v and it'll send light down "part" of the cathode. So the farther you turn it the more light you get. ;) Altho I don't know what that'll do to it's service life. It looks really cool.

-Toysrme

Last edited: