• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Command and conquer generals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

Ok so earlier today I was playing Command and Conquer Generals. It was me vs 3 brutals on an 8 person map. I'm wondering if any of you have like major lag issues when playing it? I have a good gaming system but for some reason it just gets so slow. It might run a couple seconds then lag up then run a few more then lag up again. Has anyone had any problems with this game? The system I am playing on is the one listed below. I've even upgraded a little since then. Any ideas?
Duck

mine only lagged slightly when switching from realtime playing to videos.. i suspect that has more to do with the hard drive being the slowest part in the system.

no idea whats up with your rig. you have all the patches? theres been like 4-5 different patches for the game already. make sure you are up to date.

Back